- 4 - 6 years in a Linux-based large-scale web operations role
- Good hands-on version control system like Git
- Good experience and enhanced knowledge in developing continuous integration and delivery pipelines
- Expertise in working with Kubernetes, Docker & Harness
- Working experience in building and troubleshooting API’s
- Good Automation experience with Jenkins, Rundeck and hands on programming skills like Python, bash, Perl, Ruby, etc
- Experience working with Terraforms
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role.
- Understanding and experience of configuration management tools such as Chef
- The Full Stack Engineer(FSE) will implement application development for the Data platform team. FSE shall support the security policies and follow the architectural, programmatic and platform designs approved within AT&T
- This FSE will be responsible for development and support of various data platform applications by employing development best practices without incurring a lot of technical debt and ensuring low production defects thus reducing the cost of re-work.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, math or a related field.
- Experience in application development using Java, Angular, JS, MySQL, Oracle DB, Docker, Python technologies in an Agile environment working with various stake holders. Must have good communication skills. The candidate must be able to work in Linux server environment as well and cloud (AWS/Azure) hosted solutions
- Experience working in an Agile environment. SAFE Agile experience preferred. Ability to handle multiple high priority tasks/projects, prioritize multiple work request and excellent communication skills are required. Experience working with the full life cycle development process, which includes requirements gathering, analysis, design, POC, development, and testing.
- Must be able to effectively interact with business, product ownership, architecture and testing teams, solid experience communicating within the scrum team and cross-functional teams, well versed with standard software development processes and practices, ability to quickly resolve defects, work with production support hand in hand with deployment activities.
- MUST have excellent communication skills, positive attitude, team player, flexible to learn new technologies.